Tuesday, July 7, 2009

up to date

I just wanted to post here to update all of you who have been kind enough to download and use my apps. I have been busy posting many soundboards the past few weeks and have been very busy in every other aspect of my life as well. Now that things have settled down a bit I will have more time to focus on different types of android apps specifically games. I will continue to fill your reuqests however it may take a little longer so please bare with me.

I also want to thank those of you that email me with bug reports and espessially those that give me details of how they got the bug...this is a great help.

For those of you that have emailed me about donations I have posted a donate link in the sidebar -->


Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Hey I was wondering on your tropic thunder soundboard could u put the I'm a lead farmer quote on there me and a couple of my friends was wondering if u could pls it would really make our day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am VERY pleased with the step brothers sound board but have 2 requests for bits to be added. The scene during dereks birthday when randy screams shut the f#$@ up! And randy here will eat your dick. . Like kobyashi! Those ones would make GREAT ringtones. PLEASE ADD THEM and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete